Reconstruction of gas collection point No.2 of Inčukalns underground gas storage
Reconstruction of the gas collection point with a daily capacity of 15 million nm3.
The working pressure during gas injection 105 bar, during withdrawal – inlet pressure: 96 bar, outlet pressure: 55 bar.
Facilities and components:
- 27 inlet separators, gas purification 1st stage;
- 26 operating lines and 1 test line, gas regulation and metering;
- Separation filters, gas purification 2nd stage;
- Methanol storage, distribution and injection unit;
- New gas collection building with security systems and other auxiliary systems;
- Internal and external utilities.
- Development of design and detailed design documentation;
- Development of 3D (BIM) reconstruction project in two stages;
- Management of construction works;
- Equipment procurement;
- Installation of process equipment and piping;
- Construction of methanol facilities;
- Building construction and installation of systems;
- Procurement and installation of power supply system;
- Procurement and installation of automated control system;
- Procurement and installation of security systems;
- Comprehensive commissioning and putting into operation.