Reconstruction of two existing water supply treatment (iron removal technology) plants (WTP), including:
- Reconstruction of WTP Dzintari with capacity 8000 m3/day, including water tower with a 800m3 tank;
- Reconstruction of WTP Jaundubulti with capacity 8000 m3/day, including construction of new boosting pumping station with capacity 560m3/h and treated water reservoir V=2000 m3.
- Reconstruction of 12 existing artesian wells;
Water supply and sewage system:
- Reconstruction of existing sewage pumping stations 3 pcs., with capacity 241 m3/h, 200m3/h, 60m3/h;
- Construction of a new sewage pumping station, capacity = 130 m3/h;
- Water supply pipelines reconstruction and construction, diameter up to 400 mm, total length aprx.12 km;
- Sewage pipelines reconstruction and construction, diameter up to 400 mm, total length aprx.5 km.
Scope of work:
- Project management;
- Equipment procurement;
- Construction and installation works;
- Start-up and commissioning.