Modernization Ventspils Nafta oil product receipt, storage and transshipment terminal
Oil product receipt, storage and transshipment terminal with a total area over 100 hectares.
Terminal’s capacity: up to 30 million tons annually.
Facilities and components :
- 105 tanks with a total volume of 1,195,000 m3
- 50,000 m3 – 4 tanks
- 20,000 m3 – 31 tanks
- 10,000 m3 – 5 tanks
- 5,000 m3 – 65 tanks
- Pump stations: 11 stations (122 pumps, 2200 electric actuators)
- 3 railway racks, allowing simultaneous unloading of 176 railway tanks
- 2 jetties, allowing simultaneous loading operations involving 4 tankers
- Fire station with fully automated control centre.
Complete technical re-equipment and reconstruction of the terminal have been carried out, including tank farms, pump stations, loading/unloading railway racks, treatment facilities, jetties, technical buildings, etc.
- Consultations, development of concept design solutions
- Development of all parts of the technical projects
- Equipment procurement
- Designer supervision
- Monitoring of construction and installation works
- Development and procurement of automated process control systems
- Comprehensive commissioning