Reconstruction of gas collection point with daily capacity 15 million mn3. Operating pressure during gas injection: input 105 bar, output 105 bar, during withdrawal: input 105 bar, output 55 bar.
Facilities and components:
- 17 slug catchers for the 1st phase of gas treatment;
- 16 operation and 1 testing line with adjustment and metering of gas flow;
- 4 filter separators for 2nd phase of gas treatment;
- Methanol storage, distribution and injection unit with 34 injection points;
- Construction of new collection point building with security and other auxiliary systems;
- Internal and external utilities.
Scope of work:
- Design development;
- Design and detailed design documentation;
- Equipment procurement;
- Installation of process equipment and pipelines;
- Procurement and installation of power supply system;
- Development, procurement, and installation of control system;
- Procurement and installation of utility systems;
- Adjustment, start-up and commissioning.